5.0

I have been a Leslies Pool Supply customer for over 8 years. I have experienced different types of customer service at different locations, most of them being just ok customer service in the past years.

After visiting the east side location a few times, I decided to go back to my closer location at Leslie's Pool Supplies, 3360 Stine Rd, Bakersfield, CA 93309 and it was under new management. I did not know what to expect, but was hoping for the best. Manager Daniel was there. I asked him a few questions about my pool, and he provided all required information to turn my pool clear and blue.

I felt relieved because my pool was cleared within two days and I have always had issues keeping the algae gone. This is the first summer that I have not had algae in my pool and I have had a clear pool all summer long which has been a cost savings. I was so happy that I was hoping nothing could possibly go wrong. Then my Hayward Phoenix Suction 4-Wheel Drive Pool Cleaner goes out again.

In the past, I would have had to leave my pool cleaner at Leslies for one week before I received any contact indicating my pool cleaner was repaired, which would always make me very angry because I would have to manually vacuum my pool because Leslies would take a long time to repair my pool cleaner. So I walked into Leslies Pool Supply and Manager Daniel happened to be there and he explained to me that it was the gears. He asked if I had time so he could fix it right then. I said sure I have some time and that would be great.

Manager Daniel fixed my pool cleaner within 15 minutes and I was on my way. While he was fixing my pool cleaner he was also answering questions and making sure everyone was receiving great customer services. I was so appreciative that I said thank you multiple times because I had never received this level of 5 star customer service at Leslies before. Two months go by and my pool cleaner goes out again and I took it back and Manager Daniel diagnosed the problem and repaired the pool cleaner again in 15 minutes.

Ever since the management change I have received 5 star customer service and I wanted to make sure I provided him a great review.

If you need help with your pool, go see Manager Daniel!! Hes a real help!

Product or Service Mentioned: Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies Manager.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

HaywardPoolProducts

Dear anonymous,

Thank you for posting your review. You're feedback is most appreciated.

Please contact me at your convenience if there is any way that I can be of service. My email address is: CustomerSupport@Hayward.com

Please reference this posting when replying:

1092921