1.8

I had a pump with a two year warranty.The pump on the motor was completely corroded due to a bad seal.

Leslie's performed the install and provided the pump but will not honor the warranty due to neglect on my part. I didn't realize I would have to hold that responsibility with them for the warranty to be honored.

I evidently received a bad product and the service has been worse.

They might sell products cheaper but while they swindle consumers into buying more than what they need other pool stores do not.Do not use them.

This person wrote the review hayward super pump from Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies?

Comments

HaywardPoolProducts
Clemmons, North Carolina, United States #1246926

Thank you for posting your review of the Hayward Super Pump.Your feedback is most appreciated.

Please contact me at your convenience if there is any way that I can be of service.My email address is: CustomerSupport@Hayward.com