Brevard County, Florida
2.5
Layout of Store

I hired Leslie pool to come show me how to use the pool system in a recently purchased home.The man came and spent all of 15 minutes showing me basically nothing about the system for a cost of $120.

Within a few months the pump burned up. I had them come fix that. Another $250 and no mention of cleaning the filter.. The water to this day is still very cloudy.

I went on line and found out for myself the filter needs periodic cleaning. I was told to only backwash the filter to clean it. See attached pic and you can see why I have had problems. The algae was so thick that it took me over an hour to clean it.

As a business owner myself I realize you cannot blame an entire company over the poor work of 1 employee.

Although they are still accountable for all of their employees.I will not use this company again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies?

Comments