Brevard County, Florida

I hired Leslie pool to come show me how to use the pool system in a recently purchased home.The man came and spent all of 15 minutes showing me basically nothing about the system for a cost of $120.

Within a few months the pump burned up. I had them come fix that. Another $250 and no mention of cleaning the filter.. The water to this day is still very cloudy.

I went on line and found out for myself the filter needs periodic cleaning. I was told to only backwash the filter to clean it. See attached pic and you can see why I have had problems. The algae was so thick that it took me over an hour to clean it.

As a business owner myself I realize you cannot blame an entire company over the poor work of 1 employee.

Although they are still accountable for all of their employees.I will not use this company again.

2.5
Layout of Store
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Michael Kors Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies - Leslies Pool Supplies - Ladder Review Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies "I ordered an inground pool ladder which cost me 275 plus tax.When i received ladder there was noticable damage on the box.When i open the box the one ladder rail..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Cichic - 6-months of Waiting...and Then Some Cichic "I ordered a dress off this website and it said it would take "7-10 days...so I choose the express shipping (2-3) days, which costed $20 dollars more. Guess I forgot..." Read more Dhgate - Nice blue watch Dhgate "I like watch I bought. cheap and fast delivered. Its to easy buying on dhgate.com. goods arrived less a month and purchase was made from my cellphone. I like so..." Read more